Wednesday 4 May 2016

Client led

I feel much more confident as an editor. I am still slow but at least I am much more
comfortable using Avid Media Composer than I was a year ago. I feel like I made a
big progress from stage in which I couldn’t link media to a stage in which I am
helping my colleagues to edit and export their work into right format. I also
experimented with editing in different language and subtitles. I found it challenging
and I made a mistake of putting subtitles on screen that were too long. But I learned
for the future and I will divide subtitles into smaller chunks.
I start experimenting with the effects editor. 
I start reading more into Avid and I am watching tutorials with pleasure.
I edited client led and drama projects. I have learnt to be patience. I started to learn
audio and colour protools and DaVinci. I am looking forward to practice more

advanced techniques in my 3rd year.

No comments:

Post a Comment